Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tips for Financial Success

Re article advertised in USnews 28/5/09
Tips for Financial Success

Enjoyed the article and enjoyed to see that there are still people who think like me.
I have lived all my life upon those principles: never live above your means, save as much as you can, never pay top dollar for anything, shop around, teach your kids the value of each dollar, in short: stretch your dollar further.
Following all those principals I have achieved my financial freedom. Everyone can achieve it, it doesn’t matter how much money you earn the only thing that matter is how much money you save and if you spend less than what you earn.
Over the years I helped many people to manage their money or as I call it: to have a passionate love affair with their money. I am very passionate about this Money Method which I is part of my everyday life.
I believe that the only way to manage your money is to learn the old fashion way of stretch your dollar further by saving and invest for the future. Everyone can do it, it is easy, and you just have to apply it.

Edna

No comments:

Post a Comment

please don't forget to leave me your comments