Sunday, March 8, 2009

Imagine You Could Have More Money... 6 Simple Money Secrets

Would you like to have more Money in your pocket?

Would you like to know how to do it?

Hi, my name is Edna and I love to give advice about money.
I have been in business for 25 years and managed
all the finances in that successful business. I have great
experience in how to manage money,how to control
money and how to have more money - doesn't matter
what your earnings are.

I also love to help people and when I thought about it,
I said to myself that I can incorporate the two things:
money and helping people.

So I started my program of: The EKG Money Method.
EKG stands for: Earn it, Keep it and Grow it,
you can find all about it at: www.theekgmethod.com

Here are six simple money secrets that you can use:

Secret 1 - The single most important step to manage
your money and to reach your financial success
is PLANNING and setting Money GOALS for Yourself..
Secret 2 - The most effective way to stay on top of
your expenses is by minimizing your expenses.
Secret 3 - How to master your finances by budgeting
your money.
Secret 4
- The one skill you must master in order
to put more money in your pocket is SAVING.
Secret 5 - Take steps to have your credit card
debt disappear.
Secret 6 - The single most important answer to
a financially brighter future is managing your
money successfully.

If you wish to know more about money management,
you can log onto www.theekgmoneymethod.com

I love to teach people and I love to help people
to get to their financial freedom.

THE EKG will show you :
  • How to manage your money
  • How to be on top of your expenses
  • How to put more money in your pocket
  • And how to be debt free
As you know it all starts with the right mindset,
change your mindset and you could change your life.

If you wish to change your mindset, I have the right
tool for you: The EKG Affirmations.
This is a CD with affirmations that will keep you in the
right mindset.
The affirmations are all about managing your money.
I am the creator and the voice on this CD.
you can find it at: www.theekgmethod.com/affirmations

You can also listen to my free audio at: www.theekgmethod.com
It's absolutely free!

I have so many more MONEY secrets and tips....
I will share them with you soon...

Edna

14 comments:

  1. Hi Edna!
    You are right - we all need to think about keeping more of the money we earn!
    thanks for this message
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edna,
    EKG really captures the need for some emergency, jump starting for so many of us. I love your affirmations - encouragement along the way is so necessary to keep our minds focused on the positive and to remain open to possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alicia,
    Thanks a lot for your comment, now more than ever we have to know how to manage our finances and stretch our dollar further.

    Edna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Spiritual Inspiration,
    You are right, so many people need the positive encouragement and affirmations are keeping us with a positive mindset.I use affirmations all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edna
    This is great. I love to learn about money and getting tips on how I can save more. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Edna,

    This is great information. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Edna,
    Love it, very useful information. Everyone especially me needs tips to save and manage our finances.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I have so many requests for more tips so I added some new ones: Food shopping tips, let me know your thoughts - thanks
    Edna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Edna

    I really appreciate what you are teaching here Edna. I particularly have a casual relationship with my money....and need to get smarter.

    I like the way you have written your material too, so that I can read it easily and remember it.

    Thanks so much, Edna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Vicki for your comment,
    you can check my blog regularly for more tips and ideas.
    You can also listen to my free audio: www.theekgmethod.com

    Thanks again and wishing you success with your finances.

    Edna.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Edna, no doubt you will begin to get a following with your secrets and insight on how all of us should be earning, keeping it, growing our profits.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great Christian resource for helping with finances is www.crown.org The Bible has more to say about money than any other subject, about 2,300 verses. Your information dovetails perfectly with Crown's. Yours is a service everyone can use. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stuff, managing what we have seem to be a universal problem.

    ReplyDelete

please don't forget to leave me your comments